Saturday 17 March 2018

Mid sprint review and smart goal 1

Spent some time in looking at my finances and where I am currently. 

I have a 
Term insurance
Medical insurance
positive net worth - In case of a job loss, I can repay my homeloan and car lease with my pf and gratuity
Have a roof over my head


My plan forward
Repay my home loan by this calendar year or at the max by the financial year end March 2019. I will not get influenced by stock market movements and start investing in MF. Will continue repaying my HL aggressively. Will repay as and when I get money and not hold on to it, in the hope of saving tax or earning more interest. Do not give in to shopping temptations but stick to the plans and budget I have made for the year.

Let's see how it goes. 

Give me also springs of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment